View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #59
Flaptail

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I probably should let this die, but I'm grouchy today. Flap, I dont know you and all and shouldnt stereotype, but you're posts in this thread (and others) are the entire reason I do not trust liberals. Its the mentality of "believe what you want, but if its not what I beleive its because you're not as smart as me". This si the undercurrent of all the anti- Bush rhetoric, war rhetric, now religions rhetoric. As stated above, I am not religious, however I attended relisgiosu schools most of my life and in college took a number of religious classes. To say you got it figured out and hundreds of millions of people are wrong is too funny and exemplifies the liberal view. Always judging others. Did you notice that all the negative religion comments above come from the SAME people who have liberal views on other threads? As Mako Mike pointed out, not very tolerant.
I applaud those of religious conviction, do some use it for their own gain, of course, just like anytinhg else. But faith hope and love are key elements in MOST religions and a world witnout those is one I do not want to live in.
Boy you are grouchy, see Rappin' Mikey's Wicken thing and the full moon effect. Sounds good to me. Not really that liberal just a deep thinker and realist. And yes Bush does suck.

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote