Thread: Boat
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #27
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

Fishing freak -

In response to your post, As there are many kind and giving people on this site, I would let it go to someone on this site for that amount.
Some members showed interest at first but then nada. Changed their mind I guess....

It's going to cost me $45 to sell it on Ebay, so I incorporated it into the reserve, along with an additional $100.
Quote:
i'm tellin ya.
put it on ebay... one dollar minimum bid, no reserve.

you'll get more than a hundred bucks
I'd rather donate it than sell it for $1 or give it away for nothing, I have to keep some integrity even though I'm going to take a beating on it no matter what. So yes, I listed a higher reserve so that maybe I could "get more than a hundred bucks".

I can't stress this enough, this hull for $100 is an INCREDIBLE steal for someone who wants to dump a little more coin in the engine or has marine/mechanic experience. I have come to the conclusion that this boat is too big for my fishing style. Therefore I don't want to waste the time and money only to try and sell it anyway. If someone is looking for a Deep - V hull that rides like a caddy in tough water...this is a sweet deal.
A few people have seen the boat, the dance-floor in the back (great fishing area-lotta space), the high sides in case you have children......ok, I've cried long enough

Thanks for the ebay suggestion F-Freak. Others had suggested it in the past, I just kept putting it off. I think your post triggered me to finally do it....or maybe the tax bill that I received again a week & 1/2 ago.....

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote