View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #27
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripersnipr View Post
Is there a difference between killing hand fed Buffaloes at Teds ranch and slaughtering hand fed cattle in a stockyard? It all tastes the same and ends up in the same place.
I think what some(not you stripersnipr) are missing here is that it's HIS ranch.He's killing buffalo on his PRIVATELY OWNED ranch and btw not hand fed,but fed from automatic dispensers which many other hunters use for whitetails.Please make the distinction between machine and hand fed,there is a differance.Nugent in reality is proliferating buffalo,his kill # is WELL below the #s that are raised.

The way Ted hunts is oh so much more humane than the slaughterhouse,regardless of what two guys here(guess which two)think.You two ever been to a cattle processing plant?I have and let me tell you these animals KNOW when its their time.How many humans do you know that want to know its their day?.None.

Your last ribeye was processed in an environment that might not always be safe,yes even meat bought through Wholefoods could be unsafe.

If you two guys are so worried about how Ted hunts think about how you fish.You just hooked a fish in its feeding apparatus,dragged it all the way to the shore but............its 27".Can you guarantee that if you let it go that it'll live?Of course not,and "maybe it might live" don't count.

You two guys might want to checkout:
www.peta.com
www.fishinghurts.com

TED FOR PRESIDENT(Or at least Sec.of the Interior)!!!

Sorry you two cuz I really like you guys but you do this to yourselves.How can you possibly fish and go to grocery store to buy meat and at the same time call Nugent a joke?Its hypocritical at the least.

Last edited by basswipe; 01-11-2007 at 06:42 PM..
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote