View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 12:16 AM   #48
Saltheart

I can't believe an organization would do this without informing local authorities ahead of time. Someone had their air supply cut off by their bum cheeks on this one.

I predict the city lawyers will look for some violated city ordinance and if they find one , Turner will get a huge bill to cover the cost of the response.

Anyone who thinks a cop would not approach this sort of device with caution in 2007 has the same brain oxygen deficiency as the people who put the devices around the Hub. This is not like a waterballoon with the consequences being wet pants. If they were bombs , someone dies. i'd be very cautious if I were sent to investigate.

Also the idea that after finding one was a hoax , they should just ignore the rest is pretty shallow. . Is there a better way to get a real IED past security procedures than to flood the area with dummy decoys?

Anyway , I hope it costs the network 100 million. You want to make money with advertising stunts ...fine. pay the piper if you're too stupid to do it right.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote