View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #5
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin d View Post
What kills me is that this bimbo thinks the Air Force is wrong. She did the job to supplement her income because the AF didn't pay her enough. I guess I did my time in the military all wrong. I didn't spend more than I made. I didn't have more kids than I could afford to feed and clothe. Champagne tastes on a root beer budget and now its the military's fault? What an idiot!
See, I see it the other way....what's the BFD that she took her clothes off for a magazine. I don't see how that impacts her job performance.

The US Navy has spent Decades traveling the High Seas and grabbing at any piece of tail they could get there hands on, We had the most Extensive Adult Film Library in existence on my ship and would pump them through the onboard TV on a semi-regular basis. we had officers window shopping in Amsterdam on their AMEX cards....and that is all OK.

But This chick poses for Playboy (we ain't talking Hustler Here) and they bounce her butt out. Serious Double Standard.

and its Long been known that we seriously underpay our military. I see nothing wrong with trying to supplement your income....legally. she didn't break any laws.

Its also not like she pumped out a 1/2 dozen kids and kicked back on welfare doing nothing. She had the average american family, a husband and 2 kids....and she served as well as her husband who served.

I think the military needs to chill out on this one

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote