View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #22
Van
zoom

I did not get the gauze pushed up into there like they used to do. He said they just let it heal on its own. I have not splept through the night in two weeks because breathing through my mouth keeps waking me up. But yesterday was different. (your gonna love this).

Went to the office and he sprayed some numby stuff into my nose, then he gets his metal suction tube thing and starts pushing up in there until it feels like he touching my brain. THEN ,,,,he starts scraping with the end of it while its s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g goo out !!! HOLY SHEET I thought I was going to lose it....that absolutely sucked (literally). He did both sides and then says your coming along nicely come back in 2weeks and we will do this again. I could not even stand up for a few minutes. Great thanks doc !!!!

Only good thing was I coud breath yesterday and slept through the night. Today its stuffed up a bit, but not as bad. Can't wait to go back !!!!!!!!!!!

This better be worth this pain. I'm telling you this so when you have it done, you might be better prepared than I was.

~..~..~.. ><((((º>
Things done at the last possible minute are done with the greatest possible information. Procrastination is, therefore, the most efficient means of doing things.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote