View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 AM   #14
FishermanTim

This should have everyone concerned.
A little over a week and a half ago a kid brings a loaded weapon into school. He claims he "found the gun" on the way to school.
That isn't the only concen I'd have. The other concern is that the school "officers" do not carry any weapons, so that if something like that were to happen in most schools in New England, the best you could hope for is that the school officer would b able to handcuff the shooter after he either is wounded when the real police show up, or when he runs out of ammo.
No offense to the school officers, since they have been pretty much stripped of any means of protection and are thrown into a lion's den with a steak tied around their necks.

Since this thing can and will happen without warning, the emphasis should be placed on response: Take out the shooter ASAP!

What really upsets me is that these types of mental defectives believe they have the right and the power to commit these atrocious crimes, and result to suicide when they are about to be caught.
Why couldn't he just take care of himself instead of ruining all those families?
You can't tell me that someone wasn't even slightly aware that this freak was heading over the edge!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote