View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:06 PM   #24
ThrowingTimber
It's about respect baby!

Believe it or not it happened when they rolled out the disposable diaper. I wrote a 250 page paper on it.

Basically, disposable diapers meant more than just quick clean tushies, it meant wives no longer took the time to clean and launder cloth diapers, therefore eventually leading the children to not get that same feeling as if they were diapered with a warm cloth diaper, instead they got the cold plastic and cotton... Basically the breast fed or not breast fed argument but with diapers... eventually followed by condo's etc. marketed as "The house with the lawn you dont have to mow." From then until now, the chase hase become bigger better, faster, more super duper'er than you, more than my neighbor, more than my co-workers more more more more, then growing along side that more more more mentality, you've got folks who skirt the process of building more and and earning the more more more and they just find it easier to prey on those who've built their more more more more and they just take it

Domination takes full concentration..
ThrowingTimber is offline   Reply With Quote