Thread: FATHEAD FRIDAY
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 12:17 PM   #138
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

RULES...READ BELOW. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible and give everyone a fair chance.

I will allow you to buy up to THREE (3) FATHEADS at this special price WHEN and ONLY WHEN you purchase at least one other style lure off the site!
The other style lure you buy cannot be a FATHEAD.

All orders will be filled on a first come first served basis. Orders will only be accepted at this price from 12:01am Friday to 12 Midnite.
NO early orders, NO later orders, they will not be filled at any price. NOT valid on any previous order/offer.

Additional FATHEADS can be purchased at the regular price...With a limit of 6 total per person/address.
Nobody sells these on Ebay and nobody buys these to make a profit.

I would very HIGHLY recommend you put your choice of colors in the comment field in the order that you would like. If a particular color is gone by the time we get to process your order then we can give you your next choice of color. Some colors were gone in less than 1 hour last time we ran this special.

I catch anyone cheating and sending stuff to a different address then your order goes in the trash no ifs ands or buts.

I will allow you to "pre-fill" your shopping cart later when I get the link up, but you CANNOT submit the order until after 12:01 am Friday 6/15/07
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote