View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #41
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
Wow Eben
Seems to me you used this forum to sell everything you've ever had your fingers on. Plugs, rubber, glass, tackleshops. Come on
Now I try and bring a revolutionary product that Ive spent thousand$ finding to the plugbuilding community, who probly arent willing to shell the $$$.00 per 5gal, and your gonna pull the righteous indignation bit??
Ive given alot over the years, many golden pcs of info for those willing to listen. Ive given more than Ive taken, I worked hard to find the best of everything
I have every pc of the puzzle. I could literally set up shop and pump 100k lures out this year of the highest quality. And I should what, give this knowledge out so even more people can make money off my blood sweat and tears
No-ones gonna tell you their clear coat and here I'll hand it to you on a silver platter but spotted stripers want to know all the secrets.. How about tomorrows lotto #s too
my comment was not directed 100% at you Krispy. Infact the only part of what I said that was directed to you was that you probably wont share it publicly. The rest of my comment has to do with the way this forum has changed over the years. As far as my past actions here, sure i have sold stuff. There is nothing wrong with selling stuff,. but what i think is wrong is the way this forum is used as an infomercial for those who are selling stuff on and off of the radar.
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote