View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I have 3 Badger 360's......I like them! Gonna try a few other models though for finer detail! Compressor is a pancake compressor......more than I need but it works so why buy another? Water trap at the tank but I never get any! I spray Createx at about 30-35 psi.....15-20 for detail work.....I don't thin much but if I need to I just use water! Cleaning I use the water/simple green/windex mix! When I am spraying I keep a 5 gallon bucket handy and when I need to clean or color change I have 2 spray bottles...one with warm water and one with the cleaning mix! When I change colors I spray the water into the cup and spray it into the bucket! Depending on what color I am changing to (dark to light specifically) I will clean with the mixture and flush with the water before I change! End of painting I will disassemble and soak for an hour in the cleaning mixture and then clean the tip and needle quite well!

Best tip I can give is use the 5 gallon bucket and the 2 spray bottles.....its easy cleaning!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote