View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 07:16 PM   #20
bud8fan

GOT WIRE??

I kind of figured that at that price alot of people would be interested.

Ok here is the situation I am faced with.
The spool of wire I can aquire is buried in the back of the warehouse at work. I am waiting on the materials manager to get it un-buried and weighed up so I know whats there.
The spool that he gave me to test looked like hardly anything and come to find out there was about 200+ feet on it. I am not really sure how much is on the spool but I am guessing its in the thousands of feet!!!
Once I get ahold of it I will weigh it up and using .0106lbs/lineal foot as a divider I will know for sure. Once that is done I plan on giving anyone who is interested a shot at some.
I have been collecting empty spools from the EDM machine for the past week and I will put the wire on these.
I will need to get a grip on the footage I have before I can promise anyone exact amounts. So bear with me!!

What do I want in return??
Not looking to make a profit! Just need whatever I pay for it. Plus a thank you Plug(or plugs) you decide! And hopefully new fishing partner's and lifelong friends.

I will deal with shipping it on my end! If it needs to be shipped? If I can get this stuff together prior to the 15th shindig!! That would be a plus for some.

I will post an update on the wire once I get some feedback from someone here(you know who you are!LOL)

Glad to help you guy's out!!!!!!!!!!

Russ
bud8fan is offline   Reply With Quote