View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #15
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

What a bunch of F-ing Patriot apologists.

Jeez.. if it had beena 3rd down back from the jets, raiders, eagles etc. not one person would have said; 'well it's not like he's trying to distribute..'

Social arguments aside, and frankly, I could give a sh-t what people do, maybe it should be legal, medicinal uses etc... I don't want to get into a huge pot debate

Admittedly, it was never my thing, but I know a lot of good friends prefer it to a beer, but they are taking a chance every time they buy a dime, and they are aware of this. I also know/knew quite a few of the 'stoner' types who haven't gotten their sh-t together b/c of it.

Regardless of the amount he had on him, or the justification of the 'why' he needed it, it IS still illegal, and he is taking a big chance with his career if he were to get popped for a random test.

He is obviously not the only one doing it in the NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, NBA, but he is still a role model and a public figure. I am absolutely shocked at the apologist nature of you guys!

BassDawg, if you really think it is jealousy or some other bull%$%$%$%$ (get a real team yadda yadda) get over yourself and your team. I don't think some pissed of Jets fan planted the pot and then called the cops.

Faulk made a bad decision and it bit him in the ass, plain and simple! Should it ruin his life or career? no, but don't apologize or justify!

Last edited by RIROCKHOUND; 02-27-2008 at 05:19 PM..

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
RIROCKHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote