View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #28
BassDawg
Trophy Hunter Apprentice

Glad to see that it was a case of mistaken "tokedentity".

Well said, MikeP, i agree completely with the place in NFL history that the NYG hold. I respect them as one of the originals and have always appreciated thier contribution to the post season. As painful as it may be, LAST YEAR included.

I was a Redskins fan for most of my life (41 yrs) and of the NFC East the Giants are the team i most admire; since, i obviously hate Dallas, the Phleagles are the redheaded step-child, and i always "LAUGH in the Cardinals general direction."

The G-Men have always been a class act, and they are miles ahead of Jerry Jones and Dckhead Snyder from the ownership side of the coin. Sadly, they have been an also-ran for many years, up until last year, and it took a 'wide right' by Buffalo to gain them some recent relevance.

That being said, we may be poised for a SB Rematch for the first time in NFL History that would be a back-to-back repeat, if i'm not mistaken??? And that bodes well for both franchises, i was mostly referring to what the rest of the Pro Football World has been calling the PATS and this current system ~from top to bottom.

i also would have to concur with the Pack, and i would be remiss
if i left out our arch nemesis the Colts. yet, ultimately, IT IS about
the Lombardi's and what are ya doing TODAY,
in the decade of the '00's !!

"The first condition of happiness is that the connection
between man and nature shall not be broken."~~ Leo Tolstoy

Tight Lines, and
Happy Hunting to ALL!
BassDawg is offline   Reply With Quote