View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #35
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
My .02 cents.......I have had my share of head butting with a few folks here...mostly early on, but I quickly learned that I needed to respect others opinions whether I agreed with them or not I still needed to respect them and understand that everyone has an opinion. As F-18 said I have mended the fence with those that I had problems with and its all good. Most importantly folks need to understand that there are many different people on here that have many different levels of fishing experience from "Newbie" on up to the so-called "Sharpie"....I prefer to simply call them "experienced". Folks questions come from those different levels of knowledge, so instead of jumping all over a "Newbie" because they ask a question that those who are more "experienced" might find inane and stupid in their opinion is a valid question to those who ask it. So either help out with some advice or just do not comment. Also if someone is bothered by someone, their post or their opinion.....no need to start a big flame war over it....just do not comment and such silliness will die a quick death by sliding down the thread list into obscurity. I do not get involved in the "chit-slingin" threads anymore.....life is too short. In the immortal words of Rodney King......."Has anyone seen my crack pipe?".........opppps...wrong quote.....I meant to say....."Can't we all just get along?"

Almost time to get our fish on!!!