View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:58 AM   #57
MrHunters
What was that!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris L View Post
its only the freaking internet !!!!!

its taken way too serious .

now where did I store those bikini clad ladies .
I just had a big long post written up and then I read this which basically summed it up.

I'm not going to say lighten up or anything like that. Just everyone is responsible for their posts good bad or indifferent and if it creates an opinion or feeling which in turn gets taken personally, next time maybe they shouldn't post.

Compared to some other forums I belong to this is NOTHING. Maybe I haven't seen any of the meat and potato flame wars but this site is relatively very tame.

For a "family fishing site" (which I wonder if you took a survey, how many member would prefer a more sailor talk type forum), JR has pretty tough job at keeping a balance of what is appropriate.

We as a society love "stupid drama" because it gives us an opportunity to stop thinking and just be entertained. That's why, our society as a collective whole from the outside looks pretty dumb. There is just SO much of it and we have basically stopped thinking.

Have you ever been with a bunch of friends and there is that one embarrassing guy or girl in the group you just want to stop or go away.. Why? because from the outside he or she is also representing you. I assume this is what john has to deal with on a daily basis.

my vote, bring in the bikini's and sailor talk and lighten the f up. OK Fine I said it!

ps: guess it got pretty long anyway

Last edited by MrHunters; 03-10-2008 at 08:05 AM..