Thread: Taxes
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #26
MakoMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GattaFish View Post
How about this one,,, and YES this is happening,,,, Foreigners come to this country,,,, From everywhere... (huge problem with computer programmers from India)

Get work visa's then eventually green cards,,,,, Then they bring their parents here get them their green cards and they immediately qualify for Social Security...

Their parents then return to their country of origin and reap the direct deposits of U.S Dollars into their account from the SS system,,,,, Most never really work a day in the U.S. and get back home to live in Luxury..... think about that next time you see the deduction on you pay stub...

I think we should stop GIVING money to the rest of the world and maybe we can get things straight with the Social security system and budget at home... The more we give people in far away places the less pressure they feel to fix their own problems and the more they keep turning to the U.S. for help....

And in case you were interested the number of people crossing the border in one location into Arizona are not just from Mexico but also from South America and Central America can be over 500 per day in one spot. Note: there are many many spots,,,... of which only 200 per day are detained/processed then returned to their country of origin only to do it again,,, these numbers are conservative based on the time of year,,,, The worst part of that is the majority of them returned to those countries have already committed serious criminal acts in the U.S,,,, with the largest numbers being child molesters. Many of these people are uncuffed and unshackled when they return home and have no criminal history to follow them. A few countries actually punish them for their offenses,,,,

Think about that next time you child goes to the bus stop alone....

These #'s are just one spot and one little section of the world,,, Think about how many people come from, Africa, The Middle East and the Far East just to name a few.

Tomorrow will be another day with 200 cuffed and shackled getting a free ride home, paid for by you and I......And just so you all know 200 people don't fit on a bus or make it to South America in 4 1/2 - 5 hours

ok ,, I am done,,,
Sorry, But that is pure BS. To qulality for Social Security you have to have worked for a minimum number of quarters, I think its about 4 yers but I'm not sure about that. what you say is true about Medicare, but not social security.

****MakoMike****

Http://www.Makomania.net

Official S-B Sponsor
MakoMike is offline   Reply With Quote