Thread: turn signals
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #21
FishermanTim

Let's see....
Not using turn signals is as common as a Boston city rat.
My personal fav's are the 3 lane shift (without signal) that cuts off multiple drivers.
3 times I have seen idiots that decided that double yellow lines don't apply to them, so they proceeded to pass me on a 2 lane road.
I guess they think their miserably worthless excuse for existance is more important than someone else's life.
(When ever I encounter this behavior, I pray that they wrap themselves around a tree, ridding the roads of at least one problem.)

Another one is when approaching an intersection that has a "right turn only" lane, and the jacka$$es figure they can get a jump on everyone else by going straight when the light changes.

How about the "special" drivers that haven't learned or weren't taught in their fly-by-night drivers ed class that "it's a two lane road when there is a dividing line (single line) down the center.
I love the reactions I get when I proceed from a 2 lane to a single lane road and ride dead center in the lane, as these "Einsteins" are trying to pass me.

Of course there's always the issue of speeding, but that's for another thread.....
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote