Thread: Bruins
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
Mr. Sandman

I will not go to a Canadian game in Boston because of the insane fans that come down from Canada. I never wanted to injure someone but at one game I really wanted to hit this one guy. I have no problem with someone routing for the other team and yelling and screaming at the game but these guys are frigging insane and there are so many of them it gets out of control.
I heard there was a 3 hour back up at the border with these goons trying to get to the Boston game. I was hoping Boston would have won their last game of the season and we would get paired with someone else for the first round. So I am not a big fan of Canadians and their attitude towards the us anyway but that is another topic.

No question the Canadians are skilled players and can out skate us, I played the game and they have a lot of talent. However, Boston's team with all these young players who look disorganized at times have some good skills as well and when it all clicks they have a very powerful force. When it doesn't they look foolish. The question is how long can the coach keep them playing like that?

Sat will be a hoot. We need to really kick some ass. I think we have to beat them up physically show them "who's their daddy" and pepper Price with shots. I think we have his number now. (he is the best goalie I have seen for his age) . Look for a few big hits and brawls by Thorton and Lucic. It was good to see Kessel get it in gear. The coach did the right thing there IMO.

I hear that if we make it past the first round Patrice B may be playing...that would bring down the house. (He is lucky to be alive) I may go to that game.

I'll be glued to the set on Sat. Win or lose they did OK this season given the injury list they had.

The best part of that game was when they scored the 3rd goal and silence fell on the crowd..they were stunned. the 4th goal they were leaving and it was 5 to one when they got to the parking lot. I loved every second of it.
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote