Thread: Bruins
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #12
teaser
Wave Jumper

If the Bruins shoot high on the glove side they'll score more often, if you watched all the B's goals 70% were on the glove side or high. Price is very good and there is no doubt about that but if the B's can find the net again Saturday it'll sure make for a good game.

Montreal is a good team but good leadership does help the guys on the team, personally I can't stand the Canadiens especially Kovalev. That guys on the ice for every powerplay and for almost the whole powerplay, talk about taking time form a linemate.

Bruins really rattled Price in the 3rd but rest assured he will bounce back from that beating, he's done it before. I can't believe NESN isn't carrying all the games in HD, instead they put the Sox on. Like it's crucial that they show the Sox begining their season instead of the B's ending theirs. Anyone else think this is STUPID?

Well I've been a B's fan since the 60's and I'll be in front of the tube like some of you's tomorrow, win or lose it was a good season taking injuries and everything else into consideration.

Go Bruins!

Insanity is a long and winding road ... I think I finally made it there.
teaser is offline   Reply With Quote