Thread: Interesting
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #8
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Do you really think anyone would start a nuclear war? Nukes are tools of fear and bartering chips.. nothing more. In the dark ages, Man created gods to make 'the people' live in fear so they could be easily controled... in todays age we live in fear of nuclear war.. It will never happen.. the losses are too great.
Don't like to get into this crap but I gotta say this: Are ya nuts?

When you believe god gives you permission...anything is possible.ANYTHING.Tools of fear you say but won't ever be used?This isn't the cold war.These people don't fear nuclear war,if anything they may very well may be living for it.Give a jihadist a nuke and the means to deliver it and he WILL use it.Losses don't matter to these people.Dark ages...the middleast is living theirs' right now.

Nebe I like and respect you but your statement is without a doubt one of the most naive ever made.Ever.You would try to tell me that if Al-Queda,Hamas etc. got a hold of a viable nuclear warhead and the means to deliver it that they would not use it out of fear of nuclear war?If you expect me to believe that you are nuts bro.And I only say nuts if that's what you expect me to believe.

I would end this with the statement that I don't base my beliefs on politics in any way shape or form but simply on an open-eye,realistic view of our planet and its people.

Last edited by basswipe; 06-05-2008 at 05:33 PM..