View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Brockton is a city,,, Has all the services of a big city . My 2 boys are native Brocktonions.. Brockton High graduates.. Troop 5 Brockton Eagle Scouts.. Robert Bethony Uechi Ryu black belts . 13 yrs. training, tournaments and do 6 weapons. When the Uechi family came to the USA from Okinawa ,they could have gone anywhere but they went to the Brockton dojo to see the best . Going through all these programs including baseball I've met countless hard working, honarable,down to earth people.. I personaly have met probably 1000 kids much like my own .. True Brockton has a Rep.. I remember the troop went to Mass Jam in Barnstable years back,, Probably 16 Councils there,,countless troops.. 2--3 thousand kids . When someone stole a live flare gun from a Coast Guard display, where do you think they went and demand a troop be searched without any merrit .. You guessed it .. Was it found there ,, No ... Or when the Troop went camping at Shawme Crowell and the Ranger was in the kids face screaming at them about all the noise last night and if he found out it was them ,, they were all out of there.. He found out that a group of drunks was responsible for all the racket .. Think he came back and apoligized to the kids.??? could go on and on .. After a while the kids knew wich end of the stick they'd be handed.. Mayhem ,, murder, rape , robbing speaks louder than all the really good stuff .. Flap .. I invite you to Brockton High,, to see a musical play or a band concert.. You won't believe your eyes and ears..Any sports event .. Those are the kids I want you to see and they shine very bright.. I'll even buy you dinner .. bring Numby.. somewhere nice .. or just hang out in the "Republic of Cambridge"with all the normal people .. Brockton ,,, "City of Champions "

Belcher Goonfoock (retired)
(dob 4-21-07)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote