View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #28
Van
zoom

Flap, I feel your pain. I have a similar issue with my daughter. She is 22 now, and was steady with this guy since her senior year in HS. Well she had enough and broke it off about 1-1/2 years ago. He never stopped calling her, bothering her and all that crap. She moved to the midwest for work and has been there about a year now. He still calls her (usually at 2 in the morning with a snoot full), telling her he loves her and is coming out there to "find" her. Now I fear for her safety. I called the local police dept. as he still lives in my city. They blew me off and siad she would have to get a restraining order from the city where she now lives and that police dept would contact our poolice dept. I asked the officer if a "friendly" call from an officer could be made to him with just a gentle warning that if he does not stop harrasing her, she/we will take the next step. They can't/won't do that either. He is not really a bad kid and I don't want to see him have a record. He is just mixed up. But if does not stop...........

I have blocked his cell number and text messaging to her phone and his home and work numbers too. But he just uses a different phone to call her. At 2 in the morning, she just picks it up without thinking but hangs up quickly.

I feel like calling him myself since the cops won't and having a talk with him, but I'm not sure that would be a positive thing. He seems a bit unstable lately. I have a friend that has quite an arsenal and he has offered to _______ the ____out of him, but......NO NO...that is a real bad idea.

Maybe all us fathers can get together, form a gang, make up a list, go town to town and carry out a mass beating !!!!! At least I would feel better......

Fathers for Justice or
Pizzed of Dads..some catchy name would be good......

~..~..~.. ><((((º>
Things done at the last possible minute are done with the greatest possible information. Procrastination is, therefore, the most efficient means of doing things.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote