Thread: VZ contract
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #32
lurch
You rang?

Please....I did it for 11 years and know that ANY able bodied person can do that job. I can come out from my desk right now, reduce my salary by 75% and smoke your lazy ass at service and installs. While you are drinking at the bar with your other slacker union members I will do three times the work at 2/3 the cost.

Just remember that because of the unions the united states is so far behind in high speed deployment! Look at Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, Switzerland, France and Norway they have had high speed services to the home for years at a high penetration rate!! These providers in these countries have been offering these services for years.

All of these countries buy equipment from my company and it is funny that these countries laugh at the providers in the US because the time it took to deploy these services. VZ is just starting to get this service rolling ONLY because they have to compete with the cable companies.

Have fun walking the line while the union gives you nothing....will you be able to stand up that long while being drunk? You drive a truck while drunk so you should be able to stand up and walk in a circle for a few hours anyway.

Can you do my job...I will say that even with your "high skills" you woulnd not even get an interview!

Last edited by lurch; 08-05-2008 at 08:59 AM..