Thread: IF ---
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #23
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
TO respond to your post, I truly cannot understand my hatred for the left. I do not disagree with them on all issues. I think they have created an environement where they tell everyone how bad things are just to create a need to themselves.
At least you can admit you don't have all your marbles, this is a good first step.

But the Republicans do just the same using scare tactics so people don't think about the details. They completely pimped the WOT in 2002 and 2004 to win seats in Congress by making you think you were about to die.

Remember #^&#^&#^&#^& Cheney stating directly that a vote for Kerry could induce another terrorist attack?

Quote:
I think Palin on Gibson was pretty lame, cant beleive you guys havent jumped all over that yet. My wife and I had a few beers and watched Obama and McCain on the Service forum. I tried to watch with an open mind, but we were both in awe of how Obama never answers a single question, he goes off on these rambles which arent even connected to the question. It was almost embarrasing to watch.McCain had straight answers to every question.
I watched some clips and I'm quite surprised she didn't have a clue on the Bush Doctrine question. I know her foreign policy is weak but the fight against Islamic terror is the defining issue of our generation according to her campaign.

She also looked very green with her remarks on Georgia and NATO. Just because you were given a talking point doesn't mean you have the credibility to be flippantly talking about World War III

-spence