View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #20
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Boy Spence you've really drunk their coolaid...You've been "Olberman-ized".
Keith can be quite annoying. I'm no big fan...
Quote:
Interesting you hightlight a video of McCain saying he's more qualified to be President than a short-time mayor & short-time governor, insinuating that he believes he's more qualified than Sarah Palin. I sure as hell hope McCain thinks he's more qualified than her since he's running for President and she's running for Vice President. Nothing in that video however insinuates that he believes Palin is not at all qualified - just less than him. Major difference...
The remark is ironic because he's asserting that a Palinesque level of experience is unacceptable, not simply that he has more. It's a pre-Palin comment by the way.

Quote:
However, very funny you seem to ignore the video of Obama himself a couple years ago overtly stating that he was not qualified to run for President and wouldn't until qualified...which qualification has certainly not changed in a couple of years of him being an essentially absent Senator. You and the media want to ignore that video. Even more funny is Obama's recent explanation that what makes him more qualified to be President than Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin is that he has run his own Presidential campaign for 18 months... OOOOh that's a good one - there's some good presidential experience - almost as good as being a "community organizer" ...sign me up.

Very simply, the Dems are desperate and on the run...
How can I ignore a video I've never heard of?

And yes, snidely mock the "community organizer" while you probably snicker about the liberal "elite". It's pretty cude when Rudy and Sarah do it...

-spence