View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 07:42 AM   #33
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I am actually embarassed for you guys when it comes to Palin. Seriosuly, what have YOU guys done with your lives? Ever lead anything larger than a cub scout pack?
Well I actually do Boy Scouts now....What's your point? Didn't realize what I was doing was so trivial....the Boys don't think so.

Quote:
This is a woman that has 5 kids, and had the guts and determination to run for mayor, then governor. That takes huge balls. TO say she is a dimwit is repulsive. ?
I don't really give a rat's ass that she had 5 kids.....my grandmother had 12 I guess she's more than twice as qualified to be VP

And I'm sorry but I want leadership in this country that doesn't embarass us every time the camera is on them....I am sick to death everytime that ass we call a president gets in front of a camera. he is an embarassment to this country.

Go to Youtube and there he is giving the finger and guffawing like Jethro Bodine, he can't put together 2 friggin sentences without sounding like a moron, hell, he couldn't open a door and had to dance like a vaudeville fool.

So yeah, i want her to answer questions and be intelligent in front of the camera because I'm tired of being emabarassed by our leadership

I'll give you that the Nitwit comment may be prematurely unfair....but she needs to do something to prove me wrong then doesn't she.

Quote:
WTF did Hillary Clinton do???? NOTHING. No one has questioned her half as hard as Palin was.
Because I dismissed her right from the get go....i wholeheartedly agree she did nothing more than sleep with a president.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."