View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 05:24 AM   #18
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
So the pundits are saying McCain needs to win, I dont see that happening. Can I stand another hour and a half of the same old BS from these guys, the same talking points? The first two were boring, how can this one be any different?
Nothing really that new as you expected.

Obama stayed the steady course, and was obviously sitting on his hands many times when he could have really attacked. I don't think he's doing a good job explaining his tax policy.

McCain certinaly had his most aggressive showing and while he did bring up some good points, his attacks really seemed to be flailing. He was like a cranky old man, just trying to throw issues out without ever explaining what they meant to voters. I thought his trying to get the last word in, especially toward the end was very weak. Obama just let him go...

I'm sure McCain supporters will score this a win as he was more on the attack, I'd have to give it to Obama or even score a wash simply because McCain didn't let any blood, which is in turn a victory for Obama. I'd note that many network focus groups including Fox News thought Obama killed him, which did surprise me a bit.

-spence