View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:14 AM   #11
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sooner or later, your paranoia will destroy 'ya.

-spence
PARANOID??? Yes….so paranoid in fact that I recently flew to my home state to see my ailing “typical white granny” who was reported to be on her last leg…so despite it being my busy season I dropped everything and flew straight…..well…not exactly…I spent about a week telling everyone that would listen about what a great guy I was for rushing to her side at such a busy time and.. THEN… I rushed to her side…and after quite a long flight I managed to spend nearly a whole entire hour with her where she repeatedly asked why I had not brought the wife and kids along given the circumstances….I guess in my rush to be with her I forgot the loved ones…anyway, after my long visit with granny I headed with a team of lawyers to City Hall to ensure that my birth records would be properly sealed…no particular reason, just my paranoia I guess, hey, it’s not like I want to be President or anything……doesn’t everyone have their birth records sealed??? And their health records, and their college records and pretty much any record of anything they’ve/ I’ve ever been involved in??? just sayin’….. ……..anyway, oh, and on my return flight I stopped at a major newspaper with my lawyers to make sure an embarrassing tape of me praising and toasting a rabid anti-semite would never be released, doesn’t everyone toast rabid anti-semites??? But like I said, I’m don’t want to be President or anything…. Just paranoid….