View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #83
EricW

Here are my caves.......

Here are a couple of pics of my caves. The first pic is my indoor cave. It is the room that is under an addition to my house. It is a good size room, about 16x24 and as you can see nicely organized It is where I store all of my rods, reels, plugs and my fresh and saltwater collection. The pic only shows a small part of it, but the rest is the same. It is on my list to get cleaned up later this winter so I can work on plugs and stuff in there, and display all of my stuff properly. I haven't done much work down there because of the mess plug building makes but I just got the big dust collector from jet so I may give it a shot.

The other pics are of my other man cave which is a detached garage. It is about as organized as my indoor cave. This is where I currently work on plugs, store my boat, cars, tractors, and other junk. My work bench in the picture is a nice cedar "potting" bench my wife gave me several years ago. I did use it for potting plants for a bit, but then I put the lathe and drill press on it and so it stayed for a while. The lathe is actually mounted on a piece of plywood that comes right off the bench so it is mobile. The lathe is an old 1940's lathe my father in law was nice enough to let me use. My saws, paint booth, and other stuff are in another area.
Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cave1.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	30276   Click image for larger version

Name:	cave2.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	30277   Click image for larger version

Name:	cave3.jpg