Old 12-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #12
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& View Post
SMITTY HOW MUCH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty919 View Post
why is it that you are always trying to start stuff.......

you know what sooner or later every one is going to get fed up with you and you will be wondering what you did wrong.

OK I'm done with this site later ..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& View Post
not starting anything smitty Every picture you've posted here lately is a plug on your site for sale and I'm busting your balls. Too many guys online lately publicly saying they're not selling then they post somewhere that they don't think it will get back to anyone they have stuff for sale. I sleep at night if it bothers others sorry.

WTF!

not starting anything? ya right

how do you have time for your hobby of busting balls? I thought you were a busy plug builder Scott. You are driving members away from here. Is that what you are trying to do? mold the forum to your liking? gimme a break please. the holier than thou schtik has gotten way old. Keep it up and this type of thing will really drive people away, it pains me to see this once great forum be a shell of what it once was or could be.

reply if you choose, here where you started it please, I don't want email

thanks for cooporating and getting along

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.