View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #16
Slipknot
Super Moderator

like I said, post reply here not by email or pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
can i have another infraction now?

Careful or the plug police will pull you over

Bruce this has been gone around so many times it's pathetic and the guy is still doing it. I ain't the bad guy I'm only breakin his balls. Whether it's him, $%@#&*, @#$%^& or %$#@!*&(, any of these asschumps they're ALL selling their stuff in shops. Most doing it in unmarked bags now too...how freakin childish is that. The fact is EVERY single picture he's posted on that site has made it up for sale on his own website within a few weeks. He's trolling for sales at the Asbury show or online thru pm's or his own site.

I very seriously doubt saying something to someone pulling this stuff keeps someone from legitimately putting up pics of their stuff. If it does then there's something wrong.
[end quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep something is wrong
members have told me they are not comfortable posting pics of their plugs.

what is it to you if some people do sell plugs anyway? you don't have to make it your own personal crusade to call people out on the forum.

just reply on the thread please and sort it out where you started it,

thanks, Bruce

no need for speculation, try giving people the benefit of a doubt

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.