View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #38
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
From a paying sponsor........

I think this forum has suffered greatly the past few years, and I also think that maybe we need to lighten up and put the fun back in this forum?! It is, after all, about building plugs! So why not just let folks post their work as long as it is in the spirit of this forum and in the spirit of goodwill and sharing! I learned how to build plugs from this forum and am happier for it! I had never even dreamed of building my own plugs before I stumbled in here! I had long admired the amazing, beautiful and incredible work that was done by so many of the folks who posted here and that was what inspired me to learn to build my own....and I have so many folks here to thank for their help and I have never forgotten them! My selfish pleasure is looking at pictures of all the other builders work.....the creative talents of everyone never ceases to amaze me and also inspire me! I am a builder sure but first and foremost I am a lover of all plugs handmade! If the fun gets squashed by all the BS then that is a shame. I have made many friends here, and would not trade one of them for a buck! With a New Year on the horizon.....lets commit to changing things in here for the better??

Almost time to get our fish on!!!