View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #45
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

Like my mother always said worry about yourself. So many people are worried about what the other guy is doing. I say mind your own business and if you are bothered by something see a moderator not stick it in here and bore the crap out of the guys who are asking questions and are interested in the actual building of plugs. Maybe we need a commercial builders community forum and a hobby forum. Separate. I really think the ball busting, innuendo, wise ass comments, needs to stop. I have really lost all respect for a few of the guys here by their childish bullsh&%*$t. Grow up and have some fun. I also feel if you have nothing positive to say than keep it to yourself or send a PM. Constructive criticism is different. The world is too full of negative comments. It is just plugs and the talking about plugs. IMO if you don't like it change the channel and be gone. Don't ruin it for the ones who enjoy the banter of plug building.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"