Thread: F-ing Apple
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

F-ing Apple

I've had itunes on the pc for over 3 years. I use it to download music and my wife got an ipod shuffle last year. I've had no problems and been happy with it. After spending Christmas with my bro-inlaw, I was amazed at the extent of the ipod classics functionality and that it can hold close to 30,000 songs. I have been meaning to clean up my cd collection and this seemed like an ideal solution. I picked up a new ipod classic this weekend. When I hooked it up, it required me to load the newest itunes version - 8. All hell breaks loose. I couldnt access the itunes store or register the ipod. Then I get windows blue screens with critical errors. I deleted and reinstalled the new version 5 times! My pc is like a broken down piece of junk, it crashes ever 15 minutes and I cant even use the ipod to load cds! WTF!
I called a local computer guy today to get him to fix it and hopefully install itunes. If not, I have to return the ipod.
This should be SO simple. I had less trouble wirining a home av receiver. This shouldnt blow up my whole system!!

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote