View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
Flaptail

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
too tall stevie...

well then, why not post pictures of fish caught at favorite spots, with all landmarks clearly visible, with specific time and tide mentioned???

Oh!...oooops...sorry forgot...it's already been done...

I know...the era of earnt, what ya learnt, is over, I guess...and Instant Karma, is all the rage....McFishin', is in, so why not McPlugbuildin'..

no matter to me...have at it...

each to his own....

Not even close to being in the same category Karl, watching a video does not make you an instant Stan Gibbs. You still have to pick up the tools and try it.

Why have demos at all then at PF?

Why go to school for that matter?

Imagine,"okay kids no more schools they are all closed because we now know it's better for you to learn everything on your own"

We have enough stupid people as it is, educating someone in the proper techniques of any endeavour involving motorized tools, sharp instruments that mishandled can cause great harm or at the least cause them to be discouraged is never a bad thing.

And as far as comparing expalining how to build a plug to leading someone to your honey hole, not even close.

But that aside, are you coming to PF? You know we do miss your presence there and seeing your work.

signed, Too Tall!

(btw one pc o' the cedar exploded on me, I have sawed the other into quarters and am making "Nauset Needles" with them. Boy that stuff smells good.)

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote