View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
JohnnyD

This was my favorite:
Quote:
"I would just ask people to consider her situation and she has been under a tremendous amount of pressure that no one could be prepared for,"
Exactly what situation of hers am I suppose to consider? That's she's a complete piece of S*&t. Couldn't support the 6 kids she had, yet decided having more was a good idea. Half of her kids have mental health issues, 2 of which are forms of autism which almost guarantees she a genetic disorder and she will yield more kids with mental health issues.

How about the fact that she's under the misconception that Student Loans will be enough to pay for 14 bastard children.

The situation I like to consider most is that in one breath she doesn't consider the state aid as welfare and states she won't be on it for long. Then in the next breath says she's getting a masters degree to be a councilor. REALLLY?!?! A councilor? The average councilor makes $40,000. It's almost impossible today to raise 2 kids on $40,000.

Ugh... I wish I hadn't read this post this morning. A POS like this really fires me up.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote