View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #20
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
Hey we have guys that they only thing they do is preen. They care about looking good and thats all. If they do stop a car it is a warning. They think they are entitled to the job without doing anything pro-active. Pro-active policing saves lives regardless what activity the guys are doing. Tickets mean less crashes, without question. Pro-active policing creates a better quality of life all the way around. Unfortunately it costs some people. Youngs guys around here look at you like you have two heads if something like that is said. Mike, how many times have you been on the Bourne and been cut-off. Many I'll bet. At least the guys and gals in Bourne aren't preening.

Hey, I wouldn't mind if it becomes a permanent fixture because I drive safely and a prudent 5 over

But we both know that this isn't going to last

And I wish the cops here would be as zealous about the laws prohibiting distribution of Class A and Class B drugs as they currently are about the ones concerning right of way in the rotary. We all know which low-rent motels around town are like a Baghdad bazaar when it comes to dealing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote