View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #23
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Typical bh lib tactic to try to make a comparison that makes no sense to further your agenda. Since you must bring Bush into every argument about Obama, compare Bush's first 8 weeks to Obamas first 8 weeks since that's all we have to go on. I guess I give too much credit at times that people in this forum can think logically.
And to take a cheap shot at Jimmy because he expressed an opinion shows how insecure you are. Good job.
I don't bring bush in every discussion (usually b/c even though I voted for him first time around, I know that he did such a bad job it ends the discussion).

The point was that Obama was looking to see if he could lower health care cost by trying to recover $ from private insurance. He started a discussion and unless he takes it further, it ends there. Pres. look at different things all the time and if the fact finding/discussion turn up problems, etc, it ends there or is modified. Just b/c he discussed it doesn't mean he's going to try to get in inacted into law and to make a big deal about it is as laughable as stating that since there are contingency plans for war w/Russis we are going to war. I think Obama has been doing a great job for the first 8 weeks (mainly reversing some of Bush's policies). YOu should look at all the people trying to link the stock market's daily moves to Obama if you want to see illogical thinking.

PS - I think Jimmy is mad at me b/c in one of my posts I used mindless drones a few weeks back so I believe that he's mentioned that a few times in reference to me.