Thread: O'bowma
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #30
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

I have a question.
Someone point out to me what any of this has done to negatively impact foreign policy. Do you really believe the rest of the world now thinks the USA is a big old pussy and we are fair game. Seriously, if you believe that suddenly we are less safe today than a week ago, I'd like to know why you feel that way.

"The new admininstration thinks that they can make a perfect world through words and legislation and it wont happen." So, again, he didn't suddenly disband the army, send everyone home and give them flowers. I prefer words over bombs and invasions under false pretenses.

"You don't show humility to someone who barely tolerates us. The king shouldn't bow to O'Bama or the reverse."
Nope, you hold his hand, kiss him on the cheek and buy a %$%$%$%$load of oil from him...

The Somalian pirate issue is not even remotely relevant, as they've been doing this for years, and it is only 'news' because it involved Americans for a change, and not some poor Filipino or Indonesian sailors.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"