View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #69
cheferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
You think Americans have become fat and lazy now? just wait and see what happens if pot is legalized I don't think it's a good idea, people need to get motivated and get working hard, not get stoned and lethargic. Medical use is one thing, but recreational use is completely different, it's a drug like alcohol is a drug.
I know lots of people that smoke grass everyday and work 50-80+ hours a week. I wouldnt call them lazy. Look at michael phelps , a pot smoker, and at the top of his sport. Heres some more famously lazy pot smokers
Barack Obama, president-elect. Bill Clinton, 42nd president of the U.S. John Kerry, U.S. Senator and 2004 Democratic nominee for president. John Edwards, multi-millionaire, former U.S. Senator, and 2004 Democratic nominee for vice president. Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska, 2008 Republican nominee for vice president. British Home Secretary Jacqui Smith, Transport Secretary Ruth Kelly, and and Chancellor Alistair Darling. Josh Howard, NBA all-star. New York Governor David Paterson. Former Vice President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and Oscar winner Al Gore. Former Sen. Bill Bradley, who smoked while playing professional basketball. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, and former New York Governor George Pataki. Billionaire and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

What about peter b. lewis founder of progressive auto insurance and potsmoker???