View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
And here's the issue with registered voters. Specter's views and political position on issues haven't really changed. However, you only now start to criticize him because there is a -D at the end of his name instead of a -R. (Aside from the Spygate situation)

People in this country are amazingly unable to think for themselves. You guys right now are demonstrating how people merely jump on the partisan bandwagon.

Take spygate out of the equation and without doing some googling, tell me a couple of his policies that you disagree with now that he's a democrat in which you didn't disagree with a week ago.

These are the reasons few and few people respect the Republican party as a whole. This is also why so many reports of the Republicans needing to "change their image" have been coming out in past months.

I guess this week's Republican Kool-aid is Specter flavored. Enjoy.
What makes you assume I ever liked Spector? I don't drink the Kool-aid buddy.

It just shows you can't trust the Dems in power. They are two faced, hypocrites.

You really show your true Lib side every once in a while. You take to defending the far, far left way too personal.