View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Or, have you watched MSNBC at night lately? They've been taking Obama to task over not releasing interrogation photos. I had thought they weren't allowed to do this by their cheer leading instructor.

-spence
I have a thought on that, perhaps by the media "calling him out" on them, will allow him to do what he would like and release them. I am sure he is taking the stand to "protect" our reputation, and not risk our military men in possible escalations to due their reactions to the photos, all to appear as if he gives a damn about the troops.

I know you'll say I'm giving Obama too much credit in what is said on MSNBC, but they are sticking to defending liberal views and condeming conservative views. The fact that he is talking about them and how bad they are, and how he doesn't want our reputation brought down further by these, is making it just as bad as releasing them. Obama is pretending to care about a conservative issue (military strength) while MSNBC and others get on him about him, then eventually he will "give in" to the "desires of the nation" as put forth by MSNBC, allowing him to have his cake and eat it too.