Thread: Airbrushes
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 04:38 PM   #3
PNG

www.badger-airbrush.com/airbrush.htm
This link will answer & create some questions. Read up then if you have more questions ask away.

Airbrush? - Personal choice I would say. After looking around I settled on Badger. Good reports from others & made in USA
Anthem 155 & 350 should have gotten a 360 instead. There are dual action and single action.

Buy where? - AC moore. About every other week they have coupons for 40% off a single purchase per visit. I go with 10 coupons and buy the paint

Paint? - Createx acrylic enamel. Auto, flourescent, transparent. Lots of practice & mixing. I recommend a base stock then do multiple mixes off that base. I used a tooth pick & just painted a small piece of an index card labeling it. RECORD the trial & errors.

Sealant?- Oil based primer Zinsser/kilz etc.. Envirotex spray then cover with a 2 part epoxy. Envirotex(eti.com I think) West Marine/rod building etc... you will need to rotate for 6-8 hours

As far as the masters go I cant speak for them this is what I found. Depends on how far you want to go. A couple of spray cans will work fine avoiding all the aforementioned
PNG is offline   Reply With Quote