View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
Cool Beans

Scott and Johnny, you guys have a very good point there on abortion. In so much as the man's rights in the whole ordeal.

Think about this one though,

Say I am your neighbor and have a female golden retriever, who becomes pregnant with your black lab as the father. I then give my dog something that makes it sick and causes her to abort the puppies. You call the cops on me and I get arrested.

How are those puppies worth more than a human baby?

Bottom line is people need to be responsible when it comes to sex.

Those points you quoted me on were "taken out of context" ... lol...
I just had to say that..

I honestly meant to pick a few things that came to mind on Spence being a Lib. On numerous threads on here, he consistently "tows the party line" and defends the Libs and Obama at every turn. It's nothing new, and I don't see why liberals always get upset when they are called a liberal. Be proud of what you are! You call me a "Right wing ultra Conservative wacko" and I think "Hell Ya!!" There is nothing wrong with being a Liberal, Having Liberals and Conservatives in this country promote growth and hopefully make our country stronger.

If we did everything "my way" every other country would hate us for having all the $$$ and pushing them around. While on the other hand, if we did everything his way, we would be bankrupt and everyone would think we were pussies. It takes a mix of left wing wackos and right wing nuts to make this country great.

If nothing else, it keeps the other countries on their toes. They don't know if we are going to "Kick their teeth in" or roll over and "take it in the ***".