View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #39
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
what you are neglecting is that the combination of the language in the bill and the sketchy folks involved in writing it together with the provision in the stimulus together with the past comments and opining of Obama and many on his heathcare task force are certainly a huge cause for concern and that's before you consider whether government has any role at all in these issues....if you want to keep yelling.."show me where it says death squads", have at it....this was just one small portion of the bill that was highly questionable and I guess they're going back to the drawing board, the fight isn't over...
Spin, spin, spin.

Basically, what you're saying is all the bitching about death panels is garbage but, because the bill is flawed, the Conservatives are at liberty to make up fabrications because of "what might be in the bill." According to some of *your* previous posts, these supposed "death panels" were cemented into the verbiage of the currently proposed bill.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because I'm trying to hold you accountable for your words, just as you hold me to mine.