View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
eastendlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
i work in a big office building fixing computers and stuff, and I get one of those once in a while. I have no patience for idiots or people who think they are smarter than everyone else, but I need this job more than I need my pride. When it happens, I will listen attentively, nodding my head, saying I understand, over and over. But I do this with a big s*** eating grin on my face, and it usually pisses them off more. I let them get it out of their system, and I give a calm response that they dont want to hear, but policy is policy. The last guy was really upset about the company deleting all his music from the network.
I told him that it was a shame all his stolen music was gone, and I gave him 2 names and numbers to call and complain. Then I told him he should call Apple and tell them of this outrageous act. That was when he realized I was busting his chops, he got red, thought he was gonna bust. But he just turned around and said Ill deal with it and went back to work.
Your Kung Foo is strong....

Originally Posted by Flaptail
"Throw plugs like we do that will cause them to suffer humility. Pogies make any fisherman look good when bass are around. Bait is easy."
eastendlu is offline   Reply With Quote