Thread: Praising Obama
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Well said. The GOP is getting *their* points out. Problem is, *their* points have often been full of misinformation.
I do not believe that on the health issue that the Gop has been putting much misinformation out there to the public.

We are going to a one party payer system which the Gop has stated over and over if this health plan is passed. It is true

Obama just yesterday is telling the people that those on private health care will not lose their health care, that they wil be able to keep it. This is true at the moment. What he is not telling the people is that an X number of years down the road you will not have private medical insurance we will be on a one party pay system of which will be government run.

If the health care reform passes and which it will according to the Dems and their shananagans, why would I owning a company with a dozen employees keep paying their Bluecross or other insurance companies medical plan at a cost of 12,000.00 per year per employee family plan when Obama will fine me 6-8% if I get rid of my employees plan.

Lets see, twelve employees @ 12,000 per employee = 144,000 that I pay now. I'll get rid of my employees medical, now they are forced onto the government plan, I will be fined 8% of 144,000 = 11,520 in fines and I put 132,000 + in my pocket. Here comes my new boat, thanks Obama.