View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #26
FishermanTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
.....If Brown wins, we're going to see some real dirty politics.
If he wins? They are doing it now!

There are flyers depicting Scott Brown in a parody of UPS, with the caption "What has Brown done TO you"
When called, UPS had no idea this had been done.
Just another bit of "union leverage" I guess.

Then there's also the whole "abortion for rape victim" lie that Martha Jokely has been harping on.
Scott Brown explained that very clearly, and reiterated his stance last night on TKK by adding that prior to Ted K's passing, he had an audience with the Pope, and the Pope requested that the healthcare plan not allow Catholic hospitals to be FORCED to perform services that were against that religion.
So, in essence, Scott Brown will do what Ted KLennedy had been asked to do (but didn't)!

Here's another point to consider: Right after the debate the Coakley camp started flooding the airwaves with their mud-slinging ads.
Now Scott Brown has responded with clean cut, informative ads that are positive reinforcements for his campaign.

Exactly what the hell has Martha done, and when does she plan on revealing her plans? Sounds like another Kerry BS plan to me. You know, where the candidate "claims" to have a plan that will work, and can be implimented during his term, yet is never heard of again, EVER!

Now there are the "secret" emails being sent amongst the state employees urging them to contact other employees to help with the Coakley campaign. In otherwords, state employees doing "volunteer" work on OUR time an OUR dime.
The Teachers Association president sent out an email for this purpose, explicitly stating that this was to be kept "in house" and not to be shared with anyone outside the company system.
OOPS!, I guess someone didn't read the email.