Thread: Scott Brown
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #38
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
But but but...
he's going to be the one to kill health care....

The reception yesterday was a bit much, don't you think?

I can't wait for the far right guys to figure out that he isn't as Conservative as they like. I hope for his sake he sticks to his guns about working across party lines and such and go with his stances, not the party line. He would gain a lot of respect from me if he does. Even if you disagree with politics, if they are consistent and logical about it, that earns my nod. Sell outs suck on both sides.
it wasnt the far right guys that voted him into office. It was the independents. I said a month or so ago, if you look at Brown's stance on the key issues, they are in line with most MA voters. He is no radical, and people want common sense to rule. For ex - It defies common sense to throw hundreds of billions of dollars at a problem affecting the few at a time when the deficit is larger than ever and we have major unemployment in the country. Common sense.

I do find it humorous you will look for brown for keep his promise on working across party lines yet you give a free pass to Obama? That was one of the keystones of his campaign, along with a new washington and transparency, all of whihc he has failed to dleiver on or even acknowledge.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all